As an E3D Administrator, your primary responsibilities and duties will include:
This includes creating and maintaining the E3D Project Database and Project Plant structure, managing the installation and customization of E3D software, and administering user licenses. You should have proficiency in integrating 3D Design Review Tools and experience with third-party tool integration. Additionally, you will be involved in creating and maintaining drawing setups, performing file recovery, managing CAD software, and supporting various disciplines such as piping, structural, electrical, and equipment. Other responsibilities include catalog maintenance, software administration, and training team members. The monthly salary for this position is 23,500 AED, inclusive of all allowances.
To be successful in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
• Minimum Experience: 10+ years.
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in E3D administration and 3+ years in PDMS (preferred).
• Hold a Bachelor\'s Degree in a relevant Engineering Discipline.
• Have at least 3 years of experience as an E3D Administrator.
• Completion of training for all E3D administration modules conducted by INTERGRAPH.
The total monthly salary for this position is 23,500 AED (inclusive of all allowances).
|11 - 12 Years
|Oil / Gas / Petroleum
|Advanced/Higher Diploma, Professional Degree
|E3D Administrator CAD Administration Engineering Software Project Management 3D Software Intergraph Software
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.