Roles And Responsibilities - Principal
Reporting Manager- Director – School Affairs
Principal primary responsibilities will be to supervise our education staff and oversee day-to-day
To succeed in this role, he/she should be able to make quick decisions under pressure and have a
comprehensive understanding of the national education system and its regulations. Excellent
communication and organizational abilities are also important skills you should demonstrate as a
• In general terms Principal shall be responsible for:
(a) the development of the instructional program;
(b) the general operation of the school facility.
• The Principal\'s main focus should be to develop and maintain effective educational programs
within his/her school and to promote the improvement of teaching and learning with his/her
• Principal should strive to create an organization and or climate which fosters student and
• Principal shall work under the supervision of the Head of education and within the provisions
of the Management and Board of Policy
• Ensure the implementation of the school’s stated curriculum and related assessment and
certification requirements in all phases.
• Ensure that the school is meeting the needs of all students, and groups of students, and
must ensure students with special educational needs make at least good progress in all
aspects of their education and development.
• Ensure that all Emirati students if any are making at least good progress in all aspects of
their education and development.
• Ensure that the school is compliant with KHDA regulations and requirements.
• Promote Arabic language and the Emirati heritage as part of the school culture and
• Implement rigorous policies and procedures and oversee provision to ensure students’
health and safety at all times.
|Experience||4 - 6 Years|
|Industry||Education / Teaching / Training / Counselling / Academic|
|Key Skills||Principal School Principal|
|About Company||DISCLOSE LATER|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.